Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Prometheus is a Post-Human Coalition capital ship capable of incredible bursts of damage against single targets in Ashes of the Singularity.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Prometheus is a dreadnought that is built to take on other dreadnoughts head-to-head. Other dreadnoughts don�t stand a chance against this massive battleship.
- Instant Repair - Single Use effect. Immediately restores health to the entire army by deploying a cloud of short-lived nanites.
- LvL1 Main Battery Overload - Adds a slow-recharge alternate firing mode to the Dreadnought's main cannon that shreds all but the hardest targets in a single activation.
- LvL2 Annihilate - Increase firing rate of entire army by 25% by centralizing weapons protocols within Dreadnought's mainframe.
- LvL3 Substructure Reinforcement - Grants the entire army additional hitpoints by injecting preframulated amulite into the support structures.
- LvL1 Draining Beams - Adds two health draining beam modules to the Dreadnought. Their experimental nature only allows them to target enemy Dreadnoughts.
- LvL2 Precision - Boosts the entire army damage against Dreadnoughts-class enemies by 10% thanks to advanced superstructure analysis.
- LvL3 Durantium Armor - Reduces Incoming damage to the Dreadnought with a permanent coat of extra-hard Durantium alloy.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]