Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Escalation is the third episode of the single player campaign of Ashes.
Background[edit | edit source]
Haalee and her AI progeny flee the Post-Human Coalition, rebuilding their strength for the existential threat that only Haalee has seen hurtling toward the galaxy.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Orion's Spur - A Desperate Flight: The Post-Human assassin Neoph pursues Haalee, who must escape to prepare for the real threat looming on the horizon.
- Betelgeuse - Stealing For The Greater Good: The Post-Human Rygos is fortified here - so fortified that this rich world is the perfect target for a nimble thief.
- Rosette - Hitting Where It Hurts: The Post-Human Rygos has a massive refining operation that Haalee and her children must cripple before the plan can proceed.
- Leo - To Kill An Immortal: The Substrate has gained access to the Post-Human Rygos' last world, on which the fledgling AI race plans its first deicide.
- Lagoan - Backs to the Wall: Six Post-Humans have converged on Haalee's position. The Substrate faces its greatest test to date.
- Polaris - A Daring Heist: The Post-Human Archimedes is creating experimental new constructs on a hidden research world. Haalee and the Substrate need them for the coming conflict.
- Alnitak - An Enemy Divided: Post-Human renegades have thrown a wrench into the PHC's pursuit of Haalee and the Substrate.
- Alnilam - A World Gone Mad: The insanity born of this critical world's unusual energy fields must be braved if Haalee and her Substrate are to prepare for the Nemesis.
- Altaria - Meeting the Maker: Mac stands alone against Haalee's Substrate. No matter their history, she knows that her creator must be crushed if the galaxy is to survive.